STUART, Block heater digital 130°C
• Choice of 130°C or 200°C maximum temperature
• Digital setting and display
• Uniform and stable temperatures
• Designed for the precise heating of test-tubes, micro centrifuge tubes and cuvettes and microtitre plates.
• The bright, easy to read LED display facilitates very easy setting of the required temperature and also accurate monitoring of the actual temperature.
• Excellent temperature stability and uniformity is maintained via sensitive electronic controls.
• Heats to 100°C in less than 12 minutes.
•Supplied complete with block extraction tool but without aluminium blocks which must be ordered separately.
Description : Block Heater, 2 block, digital
Temperature Range : Ambient +8°C to 130°C
Temperature Stability at 37°C : ± 0.1°C
Uniformity Within Block at 37°C : ± 0.1°C
Uniformity Within Block at 130°C : ± 1°C
Display Resolution : 0.1°C
Dimensions (w x d x h) : 235mm x 280mm x 115mm
Net Weight (no blocks) : 2.3 kg
Heater Power : 300W
Electrical Supply : 230V, 50-60Hz