IONIX, TN50 Turbidity Meter
● Rugged and dependable for both lab and field use
● Autoranging from 0 to 1000 nephelometric turbidity units (NTU)
● Meets ISO 7027 (DIN EN 27027) performance criteria
● Includes everything needed for lab or field measurements
● Easy-to-use functions—automatic calibration with progress bar, on-screen status and instruction, low-battery indication, and automatic power off.
● The large color TFT display uses a blue background in measurement mode and green background in calibration mode to minimize user errors.
● The rugged design and waterproof housing are perfect for lab or field use.
● US EPA recognized standards are included and come in sealed vials—choose the calibration vial you wish to standardize to without a mess.
Measuring Method : ISO 7027 compliant nephelometric Method（90°）
Measuring Range : 0 ~ 1000 NTU, automatic range selection: 0.01~19.99 NTU, 20.0~99.9 NTU, 100~1000 NTU.
Resolution : 0.01 / 0.1 / 1 NTU
Indication Error : ≤ ±2 % of reading±stray light
Repeatability : ≤ ± 1% of reading or 0.02 NTU, subject to whichever is greater
Calibration Standards : 0.02 NTU, 20.0 NTU , 100 NTU, 800 NTU(Polymer)
Light Source : Infrared-emitting diode（850nm wavelength）
Detector : Silicon photovoltaic
Display : TFT Color screen
Sample Vials : Φ25×60 mm, high borosilicate glass with screw cap
Sample Volume : 18 ml
Operating Temp. Range : 0~50℃
Power Supply : 4x “AA” Alkaline Batteries
IP Rating : IP67